Access to private equity opportunities
The Notch Network is a collection of CEO-level executives who all share the common goal of exploring opportunities within the private equity marketplace. Whether you have a deal idea that you would like to explore, or just want to start thinking about private equity as a career option; joining the Notch Network is the first step to access private equity opportunities.
We want to hear from you
We are constantly adding qualified CEO-level executives to the Notch Network. Whether you are actively seeking to make a career transition or simply want Notch to be able to reach out to you with appropriate opportunities, we want to hear from you.
The value of the Notch Network
Notch Partners offers executives the ability to tap into the world of private equity for the purpose of career networking. Connections that you make through Notch can lead to job opportunities, consulting engagements and board seats. Perhaps most attractive is the opportunity to partner with investors to acquire and operate companies. This can be one of the most rewarding career moves a senior executive can make, both professionally and financially.
What we look for in executives
In general, Notch works with CEO-level executives who have:
- 20+ years experience in a given industry with 10+ years in a P&L role
- Quantifiable operational achievements, particularly quantifiable positive impact on companies’ cash flow
- Strategic corporate development experience (i.e., consolidations, rollups, integration, etc.)
- A strong network of industry contacts
- A strong track record for growth
Given our clients’ focus on buyout investing, we are particularly interested in executives who have:
- Experience dealing with the private equity community
- Access to deal flow and deal ideas
- Ability to rapidly assemble a team of 3-4 top executives to lead a company under your direction should the situation call for it
- Executives with full P&L leadership experience in the range of $100 million to $10 billion in revenues
Joining the Notch Network
To join the Notch Network, please visit the Join the Notch Network section. Once you have joined the network, we will contact you about private equity opportunities that meet your interests.
We need to know whether you are seeking
1) a traditional job opportunity or 2) an opportunity to pursue the route of a Deal Executive. To learn more about yourself as a Deal Executive in the private equity community, please click here.
Notch Partners Private Equity CEO Council (NPPECC)
In 2008, Notch Partners formed the Notch Partners Private Equity CEO Council (NPPECC), a select group of industry leading executives who have a demonstrated interest in private equity, whether as a CEO of a successful private equity-backed company or as a due diligence consultant, operating partner, board member or advisor to one or more private equity firms. All members of the NPPECC have been a CEO of a company (or a CEO-equivalent of a business unit) with revenues in excess of $100 million. In addition, members have a proven track record for revenue and profitability growth in the companies they have led.
Members of the NPPECC are invited and/or selected based on their professional experience and their qualifications and interest relative to private equity. NPPECC members are typically well-known to Notch and/or our clients prior to being invited to join the Council. In addition to serving as a resource-at-the-ready for our clients, Notch also occasionally seeks out the opinions of Council members to illustrate the executive viewpoint for our clients.
If you are interested in learning more about the NPPECC, please contact us.